Trigger warning: This post involves math.
If you’re a regular reader here, you know that I’m more prone to hyperbole than a unicorn is to dancing on double rainbows, but I’m not kidding when I say that this math– this one single formula– can change the way you think about every aspect of your life.
This math solves those questions that seem un-solveable:
- How much time is appropriate for me to spend on my hobby?
- How do I know when something is too much of a resource drain?
- How do I know when I’m not spending enough time on something?
- Based on action, not on words, what things are most important to me?
- How much money do I spend on a Christmas gift for my Aunt Sally– the one I barely even talk to ever?
From the answers to those questions, you can keep going back to the formula and…
View original post 983 more words