I like lists.
- The way the original cookie monster likes cookies.
- The way cats like napping.
- The way little kids like markering their own face.
When I posted my math formula, I had some questions about how much time I devote to each aspect of my life. I’m not ashamed to say that I dedicate at least 1 point of my day to planning the rest of the day. In fact, some days are scheduled and set aside just for list making.
I have lists everywhere. There’s always one in my pocket and one on my computer desktop. There’s usually two on my wall and I carry around two notebooks full. Lists are plentiful in my life.
- The way sand is plentiful in the desert
- The way written words are plentiful in a library
- The way pebbles are plentiful on a long gravel road
The lists are about all…
View original post 621 more words